Gary Misner:Responsibly Being Irresponsible  - HOME

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beautiful Ideas Are Everywhere...Find Your Own Inspiration - Fair Lawn, NJ Patch

Beautiful Ideas Are Everywhere...Find Your Own Inspiration - Fair Lawn, NJ Patch: "very fair-skinned blonde and always doing what I can to look and feel my best while expressing my personal style. The over subscription to some really excellent magazines (come visit us at Glam Spot NJ for superior products, amazing services, and my mag recommendations) has recently reminded me that there are countless looks I should want to work. And while inspired by Alexis Bittar, Rag & Bone, Richard Chai, and the late, amazing Alexander McQueen, I wasn’t finding the true desire to include certain colors and textures in my wardrobe this season."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment